Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 6

Day 6; Bryce Canyon to Moab

In the interest of saving time so I can get some sleep I'll keep this short. Today we rode into Bryce Canyon and had breakfast at the amphitheater (one of the rock formations). We walked around and found a couple of people wearing Giants gear. (dad had to say hello) then we moved on cruising basically the whole day stopping along the way to look at viewing points (which are beautiful) and recording with the go pro.

We met a strange woman at a gas station who told us to be careful on the road we were going to ride... It's a road with cliffs on both sides! It was fun:) We stopped there for lunch and then continued on through the heat. As a few hours went by,  I started to get a little bit sleepy.  We found a nice piece of shade under a cottonwood tree in hanksville and took a 30 minute break. The rest of our traveling today was on the interstate,  so we got moving.  I topped out my speedometer today,  and I wasn't even speeding!  Utah highways are cool!

Anyway,  we got the last spot at a KOA in moab and it's time for sleep.

Much love,  GK

No comments:

Post a Comment