Friday, July 17, 2015

Day 33

Day 33; relaxing day in Indiana

We had an appointment to get to this morning to get new front tires for our bikes, so we got up kind of early and had eggs with bacon for breakfast. Then we rode to the Honda dealer to get the maintenance done. I tend to wander around when we go to dealerships and I found an interesting looking motorcycle. It looks like batman should be riding it (it's called NM4).

The NM4 is an automatic transmission which means there is no shift lever, but it has paddle shifters. For some reason you can switch from automatic to manual. I'm still confused about how it works, but I've found more bikes that I want to buy (it's a real problem). Then we went strolling around in my cousins car.

I took a nap when we got back to the house because I was (and still am) extremely exhausted. That was slightly remedied by a stop at dairy queen for a blizzard. Shortly after that, we went to the Craft House for dinner. The steak was fantastic!

We went back to the house and relaxed watching television (the office) with my cousin and a couple others. My aunt made chicken salsa, and it was delicious! Anyway, tomorrow will be a little bit more exciting because we are going to the beach at Lake Michigan.

Bye now, LB

No comments:

Post a Comment