Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 44

Day 44; chilling at my aunt's house

We stayed in Joplin today and had a very relaxing day. I've figured out that I can't sleep in well anymore. I woke up before my alarm (I forgot to turn it off) multiple times and forced myself to go back to sleep. Finally I got up at 9 and spent some time helping my aunt solve mind puzzles on her tablet for a few hours. My dad came out of the room and we all relaxed in the living room for a while.

I got to meet one of my cousins that I've never met before, so that was awesome. We started bonding over our thoughts on vegetables (disgusting) while eating pizza at Cici's. Then we did a word search puzzle on our way to the store after dinner, and continued playing games the rest of the night. We also got to sit out on the porch the way I always imagined I would when I get old.

While I was sitting out on the porch, my dad went to the airport to pick up my mom! It's really good seeing her! Now everyone is sleeping everywhere (beds, couches, air mattress, and the floor). Not much space, but we make it work (that's what family does). Hopefully I can sleep longer tonight.

Bye now, LB

No comments:

Post a Comment